The Commission has approved the re-activation of INECPRES both the Mobile App for Android phones only and the web portal (laptops only). To this end the portal will be opened to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except the Collation officers.
- The portal opens on Wednesday, 14th September and ends on 14th December, 2022.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & SOURCE INSTITUTION/MDAs
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AD-HOC STAFF ONLINE RECRUITMENT (INECPRES) – 2023 GENERAL ELECTION|
|S/N||AD-HOC POSITION||SOURCE INSTITUTION||QUALIFICATION|
|1||SPOs||Fed Public/Civil Service/ MDAs.||Staff on GL 10 – 14 (Priority is given to qualified staff of NYSC /NOA/NIMC/NPC)|
|INEC staff||RAOs & other INEC staff not engaged in any other duties (GL10 -14).|
|2||POs, APOs (I, II, III)||NYSC||Serving Corps members|
|Former NYSC||Not earlier than 2018 (i.e 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021)|
|Federal & State Tertiary Institution||Students in Penultimate year & a year to Convocation.|
|MDAs (Federal and State)||Permanent Staff with OND or on GL 07 – 10|
|3||RAC Managers||The School/Institution hosting the RAC or Super RAC||Head of school or / a Staff on GL 07 and above.|
|Suitable ICT staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties.
Serving Corps members in the Commission (where available)
- Applicants must not be a political party member.
- Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- Applicants must reside in the STATE selected.
INECPRES – OTHER KEY INFORMATION
- The INECPRES is for registration of ad-hoc staff (Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs)/ Presiding Officers (POs)/ Assistant Presiding Officers (APO)/ Registration Area Technicians (RATECHs) and RAC Managers for the 2023 General Election.
- The URL of the Registration portal (INECPRES) is pres.inecnigeria.org
- The help desk details:
Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal
- Launch period: The INECPRES opens to the public on Wednesday 14th September, 2022 by 8:00 am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 by 08:00pm.
- A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website inecnigeria.org
- All applicants are encouraged to fill the registration forms online – The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023 General Election. To download the Android mobile App please click here >> https://inecpres-app.com/pres
INEC: Making your vote count…Consolidating our democracy
Independent National Electoral Commission